Guide to Sustainability Trends, Metrics and Regulation
Tuesday, 4 May, 2010 Leave a comment
A new breed of business leaders has emerged and is redrawing the global playing field around a new set of competitive advantages and relationships with customers, employees, and other stakeholders, developing creative and commercially viable solutions for addressing our daunting and urgent global challenges. The“Sustainable Enterprise” has become the new baseline and a clear business imperative.
If you’re curious about what’s new regarding sustainability reporting, sustainability investments and sustainability regulation, I suggest you spend a few minutes with the newly released CSR Insight Report, available at www.csr-insight.com (registration required).
The 93-page report gives a comprehensive overview of the field, including perspective on a variety of fundamental factors, including:
- sustainability performance and reporting trends,
- sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) philosophy and strategies,
- key drivers of sustainability and sustainability reporting, and
- sustainability metrics –methodology, monitoring, and verification.
Sustainability: So you (and I) know that I’m not alone…Interview with Adam Werbach, Author & CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi S
Related articles by Zemanta
- Dispelling the myth: "Good guys DO win" (davidgwilson.spaces.live.com)