More Trouble for Greece?
Saturday, 21 May, 2011 Leave a comment
For a more dynamic view of such analyses you may wish to explore our, recently developed, tool MapView. It is free to download as is the operating Manual (but it isn’t really so complicated as that may suggest).
If you decide to do this please drop me an email and I shall forward a zip file containing reports for US and European countries: email@example.com
Here are some Complexity Facts based upon our work.
From the perspective of complexly (see the EU 15 curve):
- The recession of the European Union’s economy has lead to a significant loss of structure in the system starting in mid-2006;
- The recovery of the economy is characterized by an increase in complexity due to “more structure” that the economy has been able to generate as consequence of the corrective measures put in place by each nation.
Greece is the only one, among the EU15 countries, which does not show a turnaround of the quarterly complex growth rate (see the Greece curve).
The continuous and systematic quarterly complexity decrease highlights that Greece’s economic structure is worsening.
The bailout funds provided by the European Union have not produced any measurable effect on the Greek economic system at least up to Q4 2010.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Taleb: Government Deficits Could Be the Next ‘Black Swan’ (davidgwilson.spaces.live.com)
- Eurozone in crisis: Debt, deficits & structural analyses – Free EXCLUSIVE report download(davidgwilson.spaces.live.com)
- Complex Systems and Ecology: Report by US National Academies/NRC & Fed. Reserve Bank of NY(davidgwilson.spaces.live.com)
- EU: Eurozone Structural Fragility Report – Q2 2010 (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- The Fragility of the EU Economy Rated VERY HIGH (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Eurozone & EU survival: If it keeps on rainin’ levee’s gonna break.. (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Euro – Austerity to fund failed institutions (davidgwilson.spaces.live.com)
- Paul Mason: Alien 2010 – will this toxic spillage burn through the Euro? (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Will the Euro Survive? Will the EU Survive? (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)