Ontonix – Complexity Management & Business Risk Management
Friday, 19 August, 2011 Leave a comment
The rapid increase of turbulence of the global economy is becoming a major concern of the 21-st century. In a turbulent economy highly complex processes and organizations are difficult to manage and are inherently fragile. Therefore, high complexity becomes the main enemy of business stability and sustainability. Furthermore, excessively complex businesses are less competitive, more vulnerable in the face of extreme events and turbulence and less profitable. Consequently, complexity must be reduced.
We have the means to do it.
- What every leader needs to know…but can be too afraid to ask! (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Good Decisions. Bad Outcomes revisited (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Why “problem-solving capability” NEEDS enlightened leadership (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Public Sector: “complexity paralysis” – creator and casualties (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Ontonix “simplifying complexity”: On-line FREE TRIAL (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)