Broaden your mind:: Nassim Taleb reading recommendations
Monday, 7 May, 2012 1 Comment
You don’t have to agree with all that he says, like his (occasionally) abrasive manner or even have much of an understanding of probability, financial markets, uncertainty, complexity and risk to learn some interesting information from Nassim Taleb’s book recommendations.
Another fascinating source of “challenging” reading material, to which Taleb contributes and that I would highly recommend is Edge.
- Don’t (just) believe your eyes:: heuristics + complexity = guesswork (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- ISO 31000: Dr Rorschach meets Humpty Dumpty…splat!!! (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- “Extraordinary” or as it should be?:: Leadership [Inc.com] (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- A “VUCA” World needs Strategic Thinkers:: Inc.com (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Corporate Culture:: it is better to be wrong and to change (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)