Thursday, 17 November, 2011 Leave a comment
Como, 7-th November, 2011. Ontonix and Altair Engineering (www.altair.com) sign a software partnership agreement to offer Ontonix software products through Altair’s HyperWorks Partner Alliance platform. The HyperWorks Partner Alliance strives to provide the most comprehensive offering of software applications across multiple relevant domains related to Computer Aided Engineering. Through the HWPA, Ontonix will provide OntoNet, its complexity and robustness management engine, which alows engineers to measure the robustness and complexity of engineered products.
“High complexity is a prelude to inefficiency and vulnerability; therefore it becomes necessary to use a measure of product complexity as a design attribute. Technology developed by Ontonix allows engineers to conceive new solutions and designs while keeping complexity in the CAE loop from day one. Along with stresses, frequencies, or fatigue life, complexity can also become a design target,” says Dr. J. Marczyk, Founder and Chief Technical Officer of Ontonix. “If CAE is to cope with the inevitable increase of product complexity, complexity must enter the CAE loop.
OntoNet also provides a unique measure of system robustness. Computation of robustness is based on data produced by Monte Carlo Simulation, Design of Experiments, Parametric/Sensitivity studies, or time-domain simulations, enabling engineers to exploit their expansive amounts of existing data to the fullest extent” he concluded.
- Ontonix and CUBEXX Offer Complexity Management in SAP’s Business Warehouse (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Ontonix: developing our Chinese connections (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Ontonix: US ARMY Institute of Surgical Research Purchases OntoCare (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- ENGINEERING ANALYSIS: measure robustness on-line (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Ontonix “simplifying complexity”: On-line FREE TRIAL (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Ontonix: Ratings – From an Opinion to Science (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)
- What every leader needs to know…but can be too afraid to ask! (fitforrandomness.wordpress.com)